What it is about?
Autohauslager platform for car sales intermediaries. The application allows you to automate communication and display of available cars between car sellers and buyers.
Car fleet management platform.
The system allows you to sell cars to partners, where one customer side adds cars for sale and the other side browses and buys them.
The system administrator decides who sees a given car thanks to the internal "Backoffice" system.
Customers who want to buy a car can browse cars on a dedicated and external marketplace platform.
The customer reported a problem with the synchronization of information about cars between sellers and buyers.
Additionally, information on the margin in car sales should only be available to the company owner.
Within one system, it is used by both sides of the market - buyers and sellers.
We have created a system consisting of a web application and back office that enables the following functions:
- adding cars
- adding customers
- automatic notifications to the customer about the progress of adding and verifying the car
- automatic customer notifications about the progress of adding and verifying the customer to the platform
- automatic notifications when the customer reserves a car
- customer notification system via e-mail regarding new cars
External platform - Autohauslager.com
Backoffice - a database where we decide what is displayed on the platform - available only to Autohauslager employees
Other automations within the system, such as e.g. automation of email notifications about new cars
- Airtable - in-house CRM for managing customers, cars and customer car orders.
- Bubble.io - Web application to display available cars for buyers
- Sendgrid - email communication + dedicated templates
- Make.com - data and process integrator between Airtable, Bubble and Sengrid
- Weglot - automation of translating website content into many languages