What it is about?
Automation of email notifications about new available cars
Automation of email notifications about new available cars improves communication in which we want to inform those interested in buying a car that new cars are available
Each newly available car requires informing all customers in the database that the car is available.
On an increasing scale:
- number of new cars
- number of customers The need to provide information on car parameters via handwritten email becomes a time-consuming and repetitive process.
Once a car is approved for public display, the system sends an availability notification to all customers after providing a few additional message details.
The customer service team provides additional information about the order (entered in the form that opens after clicking the button). Once you provide the information, the data is saved and the message is generated automatically.
The customer service team has the option to select which customers they want to send this notification to. The choice is caused by the different origins of the customers (Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands), which affects the content of the message and the language.
Providing data and confirming shipment triggers an automatic email notification to customers with information about the newly available car.
- one-time configuration and 1 click
- completing some additional data
We are able to send hundreds of personalized messages en masse with details about the car and improve repetitive work.
- Airtable - internal database (backoffice)
- Tally.so - form for completing additional information about a new car
- Sendgrid - a system for sending dedicated emails with information about newly available cars.
The system automatically substitutes data from the Backoffice system